Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Presents

When choosing present I have a full proof plan strategy. I just think about what I might actually want you know things that interest me and then I'll try to understand why I want those things very simple you know now comes the hard part understanding that I am not the average person and that there are very few people like me. Therefore since so few people share my interest and my light and my dislikes I simply need to buy them the opposite of what I might want. This, of course, is not a foolproof strategy. There are people who do like beer and liquor and books. I know, because I work with someone. I also drink with some of them. Unfortunately those are generally not the people who I need to buy bread. Therefore, I just think of what makes me the most uncomfortable and then realize that someone else probably thinks that that would make a fabulous gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment