Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Suicide Note 4

I am sorry that I couldn't be the father you wanted for your children. I am sorry that I was so ridiculous whenever I took them to softball practice, to baseball practice, to soccer practice, to their games, to the doctor, and to therapy. I apologize from the bottom of my heart for ever taking our precious little angels to school, and heaven forbid, I actually picked them up and did homework with them. I am sure I must have completely destroyed every ounce happiness each time I went outside to play basketball or catch. It must have been terrible of me to sit through a church basketball league when I clearly almost vomited each time I walked into that unholiest of buildings, and alas, I was constantly struck by lightening for being such a non-believer. And in front of the kids nonetheless.
So again, I offer my sincerest apologies, but that will no longer be of any consequence to you or the children, as I will be gone. I did finish the laundry, but won't be able to make dinner tonight. There are left-overs in the refrigerator.
Love,
M    

No comments:

Post a Comment